Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another little MAC haul

Hey guys! I stopped by the MAC counter again :P Here is what I purchased:



Lipsticks:
-Creme d 'Nude
-Go For It
-Viva Glam Gaga

Eyeshadow:
-Tempting

I really like everything I bought. My favorite of the lipsticks is Go For It. It looks daunting in the tube, but it goes on pretty sheer so it's very wearable especially if you pair it with a neutral gloss.
Mmm, this is what I had for lunch yesterday:


Four cheese manicotti with raspberries. It was really good! The manicotti were by a brand called Michelina's. I had never heard of it before but saw that their little frozen meals were only $1! I had to buy a few to try them out. I'm quite pleased! If you're a student working an almost nonexistent budget I would totally recommend these over ramen. :]

Is anyone else disappointed with the packaging for the Mac Venomous Villains collection? I'm hoping that the leaked pictures are fake and that the real packaging is more glammed up! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment