Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas Lights and lazy makeup look

Every winter the Toledo Zoo has something call The Lights Before Christmas. Pretty much they decorate the zoo with over one million lights. Many people come to the zoo this time of year because it is quite beautiful. I didn't get very many pictures because the crowds were rather large when we went. On that note, I'd definitely recommend going earlier in December, rather than near Christmastime because it is much more fun when there are less people.





These are just a few examples, the whole zoo is decked out and there are also animal shapes done in lights and lights that blink along to music as well. If you're ever in the area you should check it out :]


Here's a simple look I did a few weeks ago. It's just some brown eyeshadows from my 88 palette, natural blush (also from a CS palette) and chapstick. It's hardly worth posting, but I figured I'd show you what I put on when I'm feeling lazy (which is often).




I think next post I might show you a few things I've bought recently (like the new Hello Kitty perfume) or maybe my New Years Eve makeup... hmmmm

1 comment:

  1. I love the lights in the Zoo! I wish my country was that creative :P
    And you still look pretty with a "lazy" look :D

    ReplyDelete