Monday, October 24, 2011

I got a date with the night

Hey guys!  So it's getting to be the time of year that I love to wear rich, dark colors on my lips.  I recently picked up a this lipstick at MAC and I've really been loving it.  It's called Hang Up and it is a cremesheen finish.  I paired it up with NYX Currant lip liner.



These pictures were taken the day I bought the lipstick, so I'm just wearing my usual "school" eye makeup.  I wouldn't usually go so glam on the eyes when wear a vampy lip color like this.



Do you get excited for the colder seasons just because of makeup trends?  I do :3

Oh and if you're wondering why my eyebrows have been looking different lately it's because I've been bleaching them.  I really like the soft look it gives--but it also mean I can leave the house without filling in my brows!  Unless I want to look like an alien of course... Well, I guess Halloween is coming up :]

2 comments: