Monday, February 28, 2011

electric blue eye makeup

Hey guys!  I'm just going to do a quick post today.  I'm slammed with art projects, studying for a couple quizzes & a midterm, and two 5 page papers.  The curriculum for my program is changing next year, so I'll have to look into how it affects me.  Also I'm still thinking about taking on a minor in a non-art related field.  I'm considering Japanese or Spanish.  We'll see :P 


Anyways, back to blog business.  I did this look a few weeks ago.  I just felt like wearing something different to school that day. 




Do you like the bigger pictures?  


On the eyes:
-Clinique gel liner winged out on the top lashline
-Mac carbon eyeshadow to set top eyeliner
-NYX slim pencil liner in electric blue winged out on the waterline
-Mac electric eel eyeshadow, used to set the blue liner
-LashBlast volume on top and lower lashes


On my face:
-Mac studio sculpt foundation in NW 20
-Mac select cover up concealer in NW 20
-Ulta blush in fame
-Mac eyeshadow in jest used as a highlight


On my lips: 
-Mac quiet, please lipstick


Hope you guys like this look!  Also, I don't think I've mentioned it on here yet.  This summer I'm going to Chicago to take a class (or perhaps multiple classes) at MakeUp First school of makeup artistry.  I love makeup and I figured it would be a great thing to do on the side with school.  

2 comments: