Saturday, June 25, 2011

Icing Frost Yourself

I haven't done a nail post in forever.  However than doesn't mean I haven't been wearing and buying copious amounts of polishes.  This is a polish I saw recently on Mean Girl Makeup and knew I had to have it.  It is a very pretty holographic glitter.  It has large hex glitter and smaller glitters as well.  In my pictures i have put on 3 coats, but it still wasn't opaque.  Next time I think I will use a base color and then build this up.  I really like how sparkly this polish is :]



Up close!


I wish my camera could capture how pretty this polish is! Perhaps it's time for a new camera?  

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I think you captured it's beuty already! Believe me, all cameras have a problem with capturing beauty, that's why we have our senses and memory ;) To keep them as they are ^__^ I think that's a beautiful nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's really a shame it was such a dreary day when I took these shots, this polish really sparkles in the light.

    ReplyDelete