|Clinique cream liner in black, MAC Quiet, Please lipstick.|
This is a look I did a few weeks ago. I left my hair wavy and just did quick makeup. Tom wanted to check out a "reptile rally" at a pet supplies store not far away. I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but Tom really likes reptiles has a leopard gecko named Gin. It's pronounced "geen" (like green with out the "r") as in Gin Ichimaru from the anime Bleach. He's a cute little guy and he loves his mum. I'll try to get a good picture of him. Actually perhaps I'll do a post on all of our pets. I just have my Daisy Mae, but Tom has Gin, Nova (a turtle) and Joanie ( a chubby dachshund). Quite and interesting little collection.
Anyways, the "rally" was a bust as there wasn't anything interesting and Tom was convinced he knew more than the so called specialist.
1. What do you order at Starbucks? I don't go there often, but when I do I get an Iced Chai
2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without? Hmm... leggings.
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you? I'm a really big anime/manga fan. I guess I don't come off as the "type" to like those things since people are always shocked when I tell them...
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die: Live in a foreign country. Not just visit, actually live there for an extended period of time, not be a tourist.
5. What's one food that you cannot live without? Frozen vegetables. More often than not Tom and I heat up those steam packs of mixed vegetables and make rice for lunch.
6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by? I don't really live by other people's quotes and things. I just try to be a good person by having honest intentions, not doing things to intentionally hurt people and not being afraid to stick up for and help others.
7. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes? Sunburn by Muse
8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? very eclectic
9. Favorite number: 8, very symmetrical... :] i wonder if anyone will get that reference.
10. Favorite books: I read a LOT so this is hard for me. I like anything David Sedaris writes. The Awakening by Kate Chopin, The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, The Moral Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, The Hunger Games series, The Hobbit, The Golden Compass series. I could go on for days. Maybe I'll put up a few book reviews. As for manga I like Fruits Basket, Soul Eater, Ouran Host Club, etc.
11. Favorite shows: Another tough one. I like paranormal dramas like Medium and Ghost Whisperer. Hmm, I like True Blood, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, and Degrassi. As for anime i'll give anything a try but ones I have kept watching/ finished are Bleach, Inuyasha, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Ouran Host Club, Sailor Moon, Mahoromatic. I'm sure there are many more that I can't think of at the moment.
12. Guilty Pleasure: This summer it's been ice cream. It's been to hot it just sounds so good on most days.
Hopefully this post was at least slightly interesting. Let me know if you do the tag or even if you find any common interests :]