Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Simple Cat Eye look

Hey everyone!  This is a quick EOTD from a while ago.  I just did an easy winged eyeliner, neutral brown eyes, and nude-ish lips.  I think I used Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadows from the Comfort Zone palette, clinique creme liner, and MAC Marquis d' lipstick (from the Wonder Woman collection) and Ulta blush in Fame.

Front view


Above View
It's quick and easy so it's a nice look for me to do when I go to class.

You can see the "wing" better in this one

Speaking of classes I'm all registered for Fall 2011.  I'm taking Spanish, Japanese, Drawing III (Anatomy Drawing), Internet & and World Wide Web, and Dreamweaver Web Page Development.  I'm pretty excited about most of them :]

Well that's all for today, I have an unbelievable number of papers to write and a final project for Drawing II to get done.

Hope everyone is doing well!

5 comments:

  1. Have you found out about your scholarships yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not yet :[

    They said we were supposed to get the information at the latest today, but as usual there must be some sort of delay (I swear, my university is so unorganized). No one in my class has heard anything yet. I've been checking my e-mail constantly because I'm so anxious! I can't take the anticipation!

    I will definitely post when I find out, though!

    And thank you for asking :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really beautiful natural look! I wish I coud do one like that! But you don't have dark circles under your eyes, do you? That's my big problem -_- Anyways, you are taking Japanese??? That's amazing, I wish I was too!!!!! That's a dream I still have to fulfill right after going to Japan :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Akuma. I do have circles under my eyes, they aren't extremely dark, but definitely noticeable if I don't conceal them :[

    And yup, I'm taking Japanese next semester. I've been trying to teach myself for years to no avail, so I decided to take it as a class. I'm thinking of making my minor Japanese or Spanish. We'll see :]

    ReplyDelete