Friday, April 30, 2010

Midnight Ride

Sorry for the sporadic posts lately, you guys! School is out for summer next week and I've been preparing for exams and finishing up all my projects. It will be such a relief when it's all done! I'll be able to post more regularly during the summer. I'll be doing a post about my birthday and what I got soon, but today I have China Glaze Midnight Ride for you. The formula on this is great, but to be honest I'm disappointed in the color. In most lights this was just black on me, although the flash of the camera brings out the purple. I'm probably going to put it up for swap on MUA because I just want something that actually looks purple!



To spice it up I added a coat of Orly Prisma Gloss Gold. It really makes any polish beautiful, in my opinion.





Woah. Today I noticed I have 128 followers, I'm so excited! Looks like I'm going to have to start planning another giveaway already. Don't forget to enter my current giveaway though!

4 comments:

  1. I'm also disappointed by those shades of purple that always look like they are black ... But it's gorgeous with the sparkles, it looks lke some starry night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this combo !!!
    nice colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this purple-ish nail polish! It is quite discreet! Very sweet! ***

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it ore when u put a sparkling layer polish...

    ReplyDelete