Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Private Jet

Don't get too excited, it's the non-holo version :[ I ordered this from transdesign a while ago. I thought it was the black non-holo version, but it turned out to be the brown one. At first I was a little piffed, but now I don't really mind, it's still cute! This had a great formula and only took two coats to be opaque. I had planned on adding a layer or two of the Orly Prisma Gloss Gold the next day, but I ended up ruining my mani in 3D class! I'll have to do it some other time! Speaking of the Orly prisma glosses, I ordered the silver version and a backup of the gold!





I've been treating myself to goodies since my birthday is Saturday. I made my first order to Diamond Cosmetics (but I never got a confirmation e-mail or a reply when I messaged them...) and a few more things on transdesign.

This is something I've been making almost everyday. It's a green smoothie. There's a ton of spinach in there along with mango and pineapple to make it taste good. I'm trying to get more fruits and veggies into my system. Although fruit and veg are practically the only things I've eaten over the past few weeks I'm simply not hungry enough during the day to eat the recommended servings!



I'm going to try to have my giveaway up by tomorrow night! I'm having difficulties getting google docs to work properly... but I'm determined :] I feel that it would be easier to do it that way then have to keep track of comments.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... Pineapple and mango... I gotta try that combo.

    ReplyDelete