Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sunshine Award!

I was recently tagged for the Sunshine award by Polish & Konad and Homemade Nails. Thank you, ladies! If you haven't followed their blogs yet, you should do so. They both have amazing designs that will definitely inspire you!


Okay, so here are the rules:
1. Post the logo within your blog or post.
2. Pass the award on to several other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person whom you have received this award from.

I tag...

These are great blogs! Check them out!

5 comments:

  1. congrats on the award! I got tagged for it too a few days ago. My nail blog is fairly new,just added you to my follow,and you can check it out here : http://phoebespolishedphalanges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome.....You have an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! :) You have lovely blog, I'm glad I found it!

    If you want to check mine, here it is:

    http://nailchapter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete