Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A bit about myself










After debating whether or not to just jump into this blog or tell a bit about myself first, I have decided that introductions are in order. That's me --> I'm a complete goofball, i know. I'm eighteen. I'm a student at The University of Toledo working toward a BFA in drawing. I love doing girly things like getting my hair and nails done, but I have a rather twisted sense of humor and I don't always act very ladylike! I'm new to the whole blogging community but I plan on using this blog for anything I find fun/interesting/creative! Hopefully people other than myself will find it entertaining :P

your week been going? My week has been lovely so far.
This is my darling pug, Daisy Mae! I adore her!en g

I decided to put up a poll to provide a little more information on myself! oing? My week has been lovely so far. I

1. How has your week been going? My week has been lovely so far. I haven't had to go to school at all due to all the snow. Although I only go two days a week in the first place.

2. Do you color your hair? Occasionally when I get quite bored with it, but I usually end up dying it back to normal after a bit.

3. What’s on your nails? Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Celeb City and gunmetal. It really is a long lasting polish. I've had it on for about three days and it still looks nice.

4. What are your favorite TV shows? Oh goodness, I love TV! But unfortunately I hardly ever get to watch my favorite shows :[! A few of my favorites are True Blood, Brothers and Sisters, Desperate Housewives, anything on HGTV, Food Network, Bravo, DIY, and Discovery channels. I also enjoy animated shows like Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama and various anime.

5. Are there other cosmetics that you love as much as nail polish? Yes! Although I love nail polish, I couldn't live without mascara!

6. Are you a fan of Nutella? mmmm yes. I don't like peanut butter, so Nutella is the perfect alternative.

7. What’s your favorite base and top coat? I actually use Nail Life nail revitalizer as both a base and top coat even though that isn't what it's meant for. It is the only thing that has worked to really strengthen my nails!

8. Do you love boots? How many pairs do you own? I do love boots for wintertime, but I only have one pair :[

9. Would you rather spend a 2 week (all paid) vacation lounging on a beach in Fiji, touring the city streets of Japan, or rugged hiking in Australia? Oh my! I would gladly do any of these and hope to experience them all in the future. Right now though, I would really love to visit Japan.

10. What is your favorite physical thing about yourself? Hmm at the moment I would have to say my hair. I just got it cut and I absolutely adore it!


4 comments:

  1. Hi, cool blog! We love your beautiful Daisy Mae- we have two pugs (Lilly & Daphnie).

    ~Sylvia & April

    http://wizardsofbling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pugs are so cute!

    Thanks for taking the time to post a comment regarding the mood polishes.
    I'd like to say thanks by sending you a set of them. You can email me your address if you'd like. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, really? That's so generous of you!

    I don't have any idea what your email is though :P

    ReplyDelete