Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More W'n'W

It seems that I've been on a W'n'W kick for a while. I can't help it! I really like the formula on all of them. Right now I'm wearing Caribbean Frost. It's a really great color that makes me think of mermaids. I think I'll be doing some stamping on this one tomorrow.

Today I had a really tasty salad for lunch! I wish I would have ha some homemade dressing on hand, but italian was okay. I'm very excited about my lunch for tomorrow though! I'll be packing some nutella sandwich bites in my bento! One of these days I'll pack a real bento-style lunch, but for now my onigiri are awful :[ Hopefully it's one of those things that everyone can master in time...

Anyway, here's a survey from VampyVarnish

1. How has your week been so far? It’s been decent

2. Have you ever gone through an entire bottle of nail polish and bought a second of the same color? Nope, not yet.

3. What’s on your nails? W’n’W Caribbean Frost (I love this color!)

4. What are you reading right now? Alas, nothing. I need a great book to read, any suggestions?

5. Do you do pedicures in the winter? When I feel like it.

6. Where do you paint your nails? On my bed…always praying that I don’t spill polish on my lovely sheets.

7. What’s the last thing you bought? Nutella and fresh bread

8. Do you love it when we “spring forward” and it’s light out until 8:00-9:00 pm? Yes, It’s so much nicer!

9. What is your favorite print or pattern (can be for clothing, furniture, or whatever)? I love almost all patterns and prints. I’m particularly fond on plaid and argyle on clothing, stripes and contemporary floral on furniture.

10. What are your two favorite color combinations? I love turquoise and peach, lavender and soft yellow, or lavender with pea green.

2 comments:

  1. This is very nice color for u. I have nail art design too. do visit me. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I'll be sure to follow your page.

    ReplyDelete