Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yum!

Hello :]
Today I have a rather random post! First off my nail polish! I'm currently wearing Sally Hanson Gunmetal with a coat of Orly Prisma Gloss Gold on top. I like the effect and both are incredibly easy to apply! Unfortunately my cuticles look awful :[ This polish really is long lasting, that picture is my second day wearing it! It's survived cooking, showering, washing dishes and other various cleaning tasks!


Besides that, I recently got a haircut! I think it looks much better! Although I'm too lazy to put product in it or straighten it if I'm not going anywhere...

Even more excitingly I ordered a bunch of new nail stuff! On e-bay I ordered Guppy No. 64, I've seen so many swatches of it and at that price I just couldn't resist. I also ordered a few new konad plates and a new stamping kit. Hopefully it will all arrive soon! Another exciting bit of information is the Perry Pie is having an amazing giveaway! If you haven't seen it, you should check it out!

Yesterday I made a delicious concoction for my boyfriend and I! Tortilla pizza! I'd never made them before and it requires no skill at all, but they were delicious!

5 comments:

  1. I love your haircut. And that pizza looks so good. I used to make it all the time, but then I decided to cut back on the crap food. It's been years since I've made one of those.

    Alright, I HAVE to tell you. Your fish up there, omg, sooo entertaining. I totally just spent 5 minutes feeding them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yeah was tryyying to cut out with all the junk food...but we were practically snowed into our house with not much to choose from. At least that's the excuse I'm telling myself!

    And i know! Those fish are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your nails, those two colors look cool and your hair is really cute. Seeing your lip piercing made me miss mine, I had mine when I was 16 for about an hour and my mom made me take it out. :(
    I'm 18 now so I might re-do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks! My mum freaked out when she saw it (even though I'm 18) but now she thinks it cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks so pretty! I wish I could get mine that long :)

    ReplyDelete