Friday, February 12, 2010

SinfulColors- Innocent

Today I bought my first SinfulColors and Rimmel polishes. I put on SinfulColors Innocence as soon as I got home. I like the color, but not on me! I'm also not a fan of the formula. It was hard to apply but somehow it just evens itself out.

I had such a yummy lunch!

I also picked up something very interesting while I was out. Dill pickle cashews! They were so good!


Anyways, here's a survey because I'm bored. And I enjoy getting to know people so repost with your answers in a comment if you wish!

1. Where is your phone? In my purse...i think.
2. Your hair? Long, brown, actually straightened today!
3. Your Mom? Is in the basement
4. Your Dad? at work
5. Your favorite meal? corn, cucumber, and black bean salad with lemon honey vinaigrette
6. Your last dream? Oh I don't know. I assume something odd and disturbing.
7. What do you like to drink? Tea!
8. Your dream? To be an artist and to design shirts and jewelry!
9. In what room are you? mine
10. Your hobby? reading, sewing, art, singing, nails, blogging
11. What are you afraid of? The dark!
12. Last travel? chicago or michigan, depending on how you define travel
13. Where were you last night? at home spending time with my boyfriend
14. Something you are not? tired
15. Muffins? blueberry, please.
16. Wishlist? more art supplies, screen printing stuff, nail polish, laneige products
17. Where did you grow up? ohio, i'll get out of here someday!
18. Last thing you did? took of my nail polish swatches
19. What are you wearing? sweats and a tee
20. Your television? currently on the food network. I love Alton Brown...
21. Your pet(s)? Daisy Mae! My luscious pug!
22. Your friends? Are mostly boys who don't understand beauty product addictions!
23. Your life? is pretty good :]
24. Your temper? Non existent
25. Do you miss someone? Of course
26. Your car? 1991 Plymouth Laser RS...I know, I know! It's as old as I am!
27. Something you don't bring with you? I have a huge purse that I can fit my whole life into.
28. Your favorite shop? All of them!
29. Your favorite color? lavender, turquoise and yellow
30. Last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Probably the last time I watched a sad movie!
32. Your best friend? I can't choose just one!
33. A place where you can go again and again? The mall, target, craft stores, nature parks, the library
34. Facebook? is okay
35. Favorite place to eat? anywhere I can get something meatfree or seafoody!

5 comments:

  1. Omg, your blog makes me freaking hungry. I just wanted to let you know that I can't do surveys because my attention span is too short. I didn't want you to think I skipped a part of your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no problem, PerryPie! And I'm always hungry so I love showing food :]

    Lily nail-I love the color too! But it just looks icky on me :*[

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sinful Colors! I totally agree with being able to go to Target again and again...I love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love target! They always have something new!

    ReplyDelete