Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oh my!

Sheesh, I have been busy the last few days! I've got about a million drawing that are due next week, an essay proposition thingymajig :P, and I just got done with two math tests! (Which I got a 100% and and 96% on :] ) Oh well, even with all the busyness college is still a blast. Anyways, you finally get to see what I stamped on my last mani. My cuticles still look awful even though I've been pampering them...I think It's all the sculpture work for 3D that's making them so yucky! :[ boo


Anyways, I found this konad pattern harder to use than the others. It was probably because I didn't use special konad polish, but oh well. I don't think I like stamping with dark colors, it's a pain to clean up.

Any tips for not getting your stamps all over your whole finger?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That's perfect! I can't believe I didn't think of that! Thank you, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a great idea.

    I like this pattern on you! I haven't tried it yet.....

    Congrats on your tests!

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out really cute! I have no tips...I always get mine all over my fingers, haha.

    ReplyDelete