The lovely Sylvia from Wizards of Bling tagged me for a Beautiful Blogger Award and a 10 things that make you happy thing-a-ma-bob :]
Anywho...here are seven facts about me. I tried to put things that weren't already in my about me.
1) I love both modern and vintage styles. I love the clean lines of modern furniture and the immaculate details of victorian architecture.
2) I work at an office supply store. I'm a sales associate/cashier. I'm confident that whenever I do quit this job, I will never work retail again (unless I become the owner of a cute store that sells pretty things)...
3) I really like tattoos and piercings. I guess that's to be expected since I love art and jewelry. I have one tiny (but lovely) tattoo and several piercings (nothing extreme though).
4) I love music and I listen to a wide variety of it. I also love to sing, I was in choir for six years (throughout jr. high & high school) but this year I don't have time! I miss it!
5) I'm a shopaholic and I love fashion...but usually I end up wearing sweats everywhere because I'm a lazy lump :]
6) I have an odd diet...or so I'm told. I don't eat any sort of meat that came from things that live on land (such as beef, pork, chicken, etc.) but I do eat seafood. Two of my favorite foods are vegetable soup and calamari.
7) If I could pick up my boyfriend, my puppy and all our stuff and transport it all to California, I'd do it in a heartbeat! Ohio weather sucks and I've been sick of this place for years.
Alrighty, now for ten things that make me happy! (not in any order)
1) Having a piece of art turn out the way I want it to.
2) My boyfriend. He can get on my nerves sometimes, but he's perfect for me.
3) My doggie, Daisy Mae. She's a precious pug and I love her to pieces. She knows she can get away with anything around me.
4) Other cute animals. I guess I'm just a typical girl when it comes to these things. I see an animal that resembles a furball and I go bonkers :]
5) Crafting and DIYing. I love making things that cost a fraction of what you would buy in a store. I also love making body and facial scrubs!
6) When people get along! It's so sad to see adults fighting like children, so when I see people work something out the right way I can't help but smile. I dunno... I guess I'm just one of those people that think peace is the way to go.
7) Delicious food! I'm even more pleased if I find out it's good for me as well!
8) Alton Brown. I love Good Eats and I think he's just hilarious.
9) Springtime. Everything smells so nice and all the plants are popping up.
10) Owls! Owl-themed anything! I love purses, clothing, jewelry with owl designs. So, so cute!
Hmm...who to tag...
I picked people that I didn't tag the last time around.
Aubree from Polish Off
Katrina from Lets Go Sparkling
Perry from PerryPie's Nail Polish Adventures
Meh I really don't want to have another picture-less post so here's one that's about a month old. Before I started using the olive oil scrub. I'll have to put before and after photos up sometime soon.