Monday, March 29, 2010

Pacific Blue

I bought Sally Hansen Pacific Blue a few weeks ago but just put it on today. It is such a unique shade of blue! I really like it and will probably wear it with a few nautical style outfits (with some sailor themed konad, of course). The application was good overall, although I did get a few bubbles. The brush on this was nice, no problems there. Actually all the SH Extreme Wear polishes I've tried have been rather nice.

I'd recommend picking this one up for sure






Does anyone else know of any new "must haves"?

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I have it but haven't swatched it yet. It's a really pretty blue! How many coats?
    ~sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is two coats. I probably could have gotten away with one thick coat though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely it is!!! I look at you nails and I think of summer and the beach ... heh .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really does feel like a "tropical" color or something, huh? :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very pretty color. Nice nails. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This color is stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susie- Thank you!

    P&K- I agree, it is such a nice color!

    ReplyDelete